INTRODUCTION AND SCOPE
It is very important to us that we get things right. Our Customer Service Policy has been established to be reflective of our shared values. These values set forth basic principles for working with our customers, and include INTEGRITY, EMPATHY, CUSTOMER CARE, PASSION and TEAMWORK.
Our commitment to high standards is reinforced in this Customer Service Code of Conduct.
Customer Service is really about human dynamics and communication. It goes far beyond the technical aspects of product or service offerings. The real differentiator is people. We want you, our customers, to be able to trust us, confident that our decisions and procedures are ethical and beyond reproach.
This code provides clear direction on conduct expected in support of our customer.
CUSTOMER SERVICE CODE OF CONDUCT
W expects the highest possible standards of integrity and conduct in all matters. True partnership with our clients is our mantra, supported by the following Code of Conduct:
- We put you, the customer, first. Your concerns are taken very seriously, with the appropriate sense of urgency, attention and empathy. This means listening intentionly, making notes, and confirming understanding before taking action. Issues that are unable to be resolved immediately will be escalated to a manager for timely resolution.
- We embrace your complaints as opportunities to impress you. Instead of reacting defensively, we commit to resolving your issue or request with urgency, clarity, and to your complete satisfaction.
- We provide honest responses, and do not make promises we cannot keep. We conduct ourselves with integrity. We will deliberate carefully before making commitments or promises, because we understand nothing annoys customers more than a broken one.
- We demonstrate thorough knowledge of our products and services so that we can address your unique situation with optimal solutions. We make sure you have all the information you need to get the best experience and value from our partnership. To give you the best experience with products, services, or our team, we will inform you of our unique approaches, client support systems, feedback channels, and other important avenues for maximising your experience with us.
- We treat all information received from you as proprietary and for the purpose of benefiting our partnership.